CoinOPS Xbox Project

The Ultimate Xbox Emulator Frontends For All The Family
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 3:22 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to The CoinOPS Xbox Project Forum

You are currently viewing our CoinOPS boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: GEMS (final testing in progress)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

CoinOPS 8 GEMS

New Wheel Animation due to popular demand....this could easily become the new Hyper/Spin/Vision look
Can be foldered anyway people want
10 plus looks included and easy to add as many as you like (selectable though settings)
Easy to add Video and Title art with no messing about to add games (straight from Premium if you want)
Fits onto a stock xbox (and if its a little tight delete Street Fighter 3 from you games and the SF3 folder)

BACK - Back One Folder
A - Launch Game
B - Back One Folder
X - Select Random Game
Y - Select Random Game
Right- Skip Forward One Letter
Left- Skip Back One Letter
Right Thumb Stick Click In - Settings
Left Thumb Stick Click In - Settings
Left and Right Thumb Stick Click Ins Held on Boot - Option to reset thumbs, settings and restore
Back + Select - Return to Game Selection Screen from in game

Post subject: Re: CoinOPS 8 GEMS (final testing in progress)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:36 pm 

Totally amazing :D
Video says private

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:38 pm 
Site Admin

OK guys this is going onto the FTP for final tests....also I need a better video to show this off

Please note this lies inbetween CoinOPS and Premium....visually its good however doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Premium engine...however its easy and visually better than CoinOPS....plus its simpler and cleaner looking than Premium....adding HyperVision to this is easy and would look great...if people like it ill add more stuff and maybe people can share there theme overlays if they like this....Please note I made this as the CoinOPS showcase and why I labled it as CoinOPS GEMS even though its built on Premium...it is heavy stripped down for simplest visually and also for adding games or folder

Ill see what the thoughts are...the new wheel will be in the new Premium as well

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:00 am 
Site Admin

shouldnt say private does it still?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:09 am 

Works for me BP. Looks awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:25 am 

Will GEMS have filtering or just by letter? Did you think about the info of the games imbedded into the engine? Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:46 am 

If this does the filtering and category/foldering, I can see alot of CoinOPS devotees moving over! Looks awesome, BP... can't wait to test it!

UnitMonster's CoinOPS User Guide
EmperorB10S's List of Add-On Packs
My Twitter Feed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:53 am 
Site Admin

filtering is built in but not connected so is gameinfo....actually it has lots but edited out to get it back to the experience it needs to be...filtering would need to be discussed....and you can folder it anyway you want even with self filling folders :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:33 am 
Site Admin

lol here is foldering working....also random testing some background that wont make it :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:16 am 

I'm excited to see the final product....Fingers crossed for filtering and info to be added.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next